Schools and leisure centres: activities for children in Morbihan
Objectives of the outing :
To develop autonomy, initiative, respect for others, respect for the environment, to make children aware of the environment and local biodiversity, through fun and educational activities.
By choosing the Father Nicolas walk, you benefit from many advantages
- An online booking service for school groups.
- A large reserved car park for coaches.
- A welcoming setting in the middle of nature, a fully enclosed park.
- A sheltered picnic area with adapted toilets.
- From the moment you arrive, a train ride to discover the park.
- Numerous activities offered within the park: fun and educational activities.
- Environmental awareness through activities: the sensory walk, the nature rally, botanical trails, exhibitions...
The offers for a nature outing in Morbihan
We offer you a free visit in order to organise your child's outing in the Morbihan as you wish:
The leisure park La balade du père Nicolas allows you to discover animals in their environment, the world of the farm, such as hens, pigs, donkeys, alpacas, ponies, geese, ducks, swans... You will be able to get as close as possible, touch them and even stroke them to make this activity for children a success.
Through educational and fun activities, the park will make children aware of the environment: a 1 km sensory walk to awaken your four senses (touch, look, smell and hear), a nature rally in 8 stages to observe nature more closely and two botanical trails to observe and learn about nearly 150 species of trees and shrubs.
The numerous play activities offered in a natural and lively setting will allow children to have fun in the heart of nature (large century-old trees and a stream): giant slides, buoy slides, spinning top track with buoy, summer toboggan, 8 pedal vehicle tracks, various swings and turns, village for children aged 2 to 7, more than 60 wooden games under cover...
Partnership with Centre Bretagne Nature
Centre Bretagne Nature, is a local company that offers entertainment and nature education for all audiences. Valika Le Boutouiller, nature guide accompanies you in the discovery of the Brittany Center, thanks to didactic nature animations and with a transversal approach of a theme (scientific, technical, heritage) to put children actors of their discovery and at the center of their learning.
Discover the activities related to the school cycle by downloading the programme below :
The 2024 entertainment program is under construction...
Our prices for 2024
- Children: 10€
- Free for children under 4 years old on the day of the outing
- Free for accompanying persons within the limit: 1 free accompanying person entry for every 10 paying children entries
Do not hesitate to ask for a quote via the contact form, or directly fill in your online booking form.
As a school teacher, don't hesitate to contact us or come and see us. We will be happy to show you around our playground and leisure park to organise your group outing in the best possible conditions.